- Experience in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate sales and leasing including corporate relocation, real estate marketing, residential and condominium sales.
- Full-time Real Estate Professional
- Sales Volume in Excess of $50,000,000.00 Annually
- Number One Agent on Long Island 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Memberships and Affiliations
- The Greater New York Board of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Long Island Board of REALTORS®, Inc.
- National Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- RELO, National Relocation Service
- Founding Member, Isucceed.com
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member, Most Referred Real Estate Agent Referral Network Community
- President/Emeritus, Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Board Member, Three Village Boys and Girls Club of Suffolk County
- Board Member, Gallery North
- Board Member, Frank Melville Memorial Park
- Board Member: Stony Brook University Medical Center Development Council
- Committee Member, Walk For Beauty, Walk For Life
- Chair, Three Village Electric Light Holiday Parade
- Board Member, Rotary Club International
- Board Member, Unico International
- Founding Member, Productions Over The Rainbow Theater Company
- Founding member/Steering Committee, School to Business Alliance
- Major Sponsor, Little League of The Three Villages and Three Village Baseball
- Major Sponsor, Three Village Soccer Association
- Sponsor, Stony Brook University Seawolves Basketball
- Sponsor, Mather Hospital
- Member, Stony Brook and Setauket’s Civics
- Member, Historical Society
- Sponsor, Three Village Schools
- Sponsor, Port Jefferson Schools
- Sponsor, Theatre Three and Port Jefferson Arts Council
- Ranked as the Top Agent for all of Long Island and Queens since 1999
- 2003-2004-2005-2007 “President’s Premier Award” (sales volume in excess of $50,000,000.00)
- 1997 through 2002 “Emerald Award” (sales volume in excess of $32,000,000.00)
Michael resides in Setauket with his wife and two daughters. He is a recognized expert in his field who ranks within the top 1% in the nation in terms of sale. He has appeared on News 12 Long Island televisions and frequently speaks at real estate symposiums. Ardolino was named “Residential Real Estate Agent of the Year” by Long Island Business News in 2007 and 2008. In 2009, Long Island Business News recognized him as a business leader by naming him one of the recipients of the “50 Around 50” Award. He is one of the founding circle members of the nationally acclaimed “Isucceed.com”. Most recently Michael’s had feature stories written about him in “The Real Estate Executive” by Author, Speaker and National Trainer Terri Murphy, “Newsday” by the real estate reporter Joe Catalano and in “Who’s Who in Real Estate” in Long Island Business News. He participates in continuing educational programs and is regularaly asked to sit on panels at real estate seminars and certificate classes.